Monday, March 2, 2009

Number 1


Picture Credit: CBinDC
My goal in this blog is to post 1,000,000 things to be happy about. Riding the bus this morning I was looking out the window at Rock Creek Park, frosted by 4 inches of fluffy snow. I sighed. I looked some more. And then I remembered a project I had in high school. My, I wish she was my sister, best friend Karen gave me a book called 14,000 Things to be Happy About. After reading through the book (and checking off all the things that actually made me happy) I decided to keep my own list, and did for the remaining years of high school. And now it's time, I believe, to restart this list. And to challenge myself, and you, if you choose to participate, to list one million things tha make us happy. Please don't judge my happy things, and I won't judge yours- all happy-makers will be accepted. I'll post my numbered list, and you can continue on the number I left off on in your comments. We'll keep a running tab. Oh dear. I just did the math. I'm going to need a lot of help.

Get your happy on folks.

1. Taking the bus through the snowy woods.

1 comment:

  1. AMAZING idea. I fully respect this blog.
    Just imagine looking back on it all!

    ReplyDelete