Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Tonight's

102. The smell of fires in fireplaces while I'm walking home
103. Brown rice with butter, salt and pepper
104. The Northwest Current Newspaper
105. Mint Tea, Morrocan-style
106. Talking gardens with the science teachers
107. My wife's excitement over the amount of "nifty containers we have for leftovers!"
108. 30 Rock on Netflix "Watch it Now"
109. The fact that my "big kid" (he's the 6th grader I see this year) listened to the stern lecture I gave him yesterday, did what he was supposed to and apologized to his teacher. Phew!
110. Remembering funny dreams
111. Working in a school where a simple coffee run can turn into a serious and passionate discussion about school reform policy. Ahhh. I love my school.
112. While waiting for the bus, some kid or another will stick their little heads out of their car windows to say "Hiiiiiiiiii Ms. T!!!!!!!"
113. Learning something by teaching it

No comments:

Post a Comment