Thursday, March 12, 2009

School Daze

152. My little German student loving the #9 because it's Birgit Prinz's number. (No offense to the other #9s, Mia and Heather O, but this is very cute)
153. Writing tankas with six graders
154. Playing hide-and-seek at pre-k recess
155. The way textbooks smell
156. Recommending a book
157. Friendly teachers who share their birthday popcorn (Thanks Courtney, I NEEDED that.)
158. Blogging these things right after the kids leave so I am awake enough to remember how good the day actually was.
159. Thursdays
160. That I'm cute enough that when I have no money on my metrocard and no cash AND am nowhere near a metro station (where I can reload on a credit card) or ATM, the bus driver still lets me on (PHEW! That would have not been something to be happy about otherwise)

No comments:

Post a Comment