Tuesday, March 3, 2009

More randoms


41. Being on the same wavelength as my Karen
42. Getting a ride to Friendship Heights with my fabulous and hysterical co-worker Kate
43. Wearing long underwear for two days in a row
44. Trying harder to understand a particular kid and actually finding out some revealing things
45. Taking off my shoes and socks after a long day
46. That Holly will be home from Iraq in 2 and a half weeks
47. The feeling I get when I do a bit more than is expected.
48. Aha! moments
49. Teachable moments
50. How making a stirfry always reminds me of the kitchen of the Keehn Vegetarian Coop at Hamilton College.
51. Spending time teaching a class I've seen grow from tiny little kids into giant tweens.
52. Reading One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish with two of my buddies
53. The miracle of reading
54. Watching someone learn to read
55. And knowing that your hand is in it

From One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish by Dr. Seuss (Happy Belated!)
Today is gone. Today was fun.
Tomorrow is another one.
Every day,
from here to there,
funny things are everywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment